Here are some helpful resources we think would help you if you are working in the field of wheeled mobility and seating in low-resourced settings:
- Prescriptive Seating for Wheeled Mobility, Diane Ward, MEd, OT Prescriptive Seating for Wheeled Mobility_BookInfo
To order directly please visit: Prescriptive Seating for Wheeled Mobility_Book Info
- Simple Seating Components: Jamie Noon, Seating Specialist SimpleSeatingCompMetricJN0310
- Product Narratives Wheelchairs
- Special Seating an Illustrated Guide – Jean Anne Zollars, MA, PT
- Is Your Child’s Seating System Hazardous? – Peter W. Axelson, Denise Chesney, and Jamie Noon
- Guidelines for Seating Prescribers
- WHO Priority Assistive Products List (APL)
Please visit APL to download your copy
- A link to the report of the study Impact of structured wheelchair services on satisfaction and function of wheelchair users in Zimbabwe
- Getting to Know CP manual is now available free on the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine website. Please follow the link to access it for use in non-profit activities. http://disabilitycentre.lshtm.ac.uk/key-publications/getting-to-know-cerebral-palsy/
- Assistive Product List
- Family Care for Children with Disabilities by: USAID, World Learning, Parteneriate Pentru Fiecare Copil. (View Report)
- A link to the 2017 GREAT summit report by the GATES foundation (View report). You can view our snapshot presented at the summit here.
- WHO report on Economic Assessment of Alternative Options to the Provision of Wheelcharis in Tajikistan (View Report).
- Wheelchair skills manual by the Faculty of Medicine, Dalhousie University (View Manual).