- Available in 4 sizes to match wheelchair frames with 12”(30cm), 14”(35cm), 16”(40cm) or 18”(45cm) seat width
- Pre-assembled D-Seat includes: 1 seat board, 1 covered seat pad, 1 back board, 1 back board extension, 1 covered back pad, 2 lumbo-sacral support, 1 head support, 4 lateral trunk/pelvic supports, 1 abductor, 1 trunk strap, 1 pelvic strap, 2 foot straps and 1 tray with locking mechanism
- All needed brackets and fastenners are pre-assembled and mounted to the seat unit and ready for adjusting to the users dimensions
- Mounting straps for securing and easy removal the unit from the wheelchair base
- Seat depth and back height are easily adjusted for growth
- Simple modifications allow for accommodation of hip range limitations, fixed pelvic postures, and spinal deformity
- Standard 6 point trunk strap minimizes risk of strangulation but remains easy to remove in an emergency
- Brackets can be bent to the desired seat to back angle
- Soft, molded foam head support with adjustable bracket is mounted at midline but can be repositioned to the left or right
- Soft, molded trunk and hip pads can be fixed vertically, horizontally or diagonally
- Small straps and molded pads come standard with the 12”(30cm) and 14”(35cm) D-Seat
- Large straps and molded pads come standard with the 16”(40cm) and 18”(45cm) D-Seat
- Postural Support Device (PSD) Collection (small or large) includes pads, brackets and fasteners for: 1 head support; 4 lateral trunk/pelvic supports, 1 abductor, 1 trunk strap; 1 pelvic strap; 2 foot straps
- Unit weight is between 8.6kg to 9.9kg depending on the size with all PSDs attached
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Please contact us at email@example.com to share your experience with our products in the field.
Important: This product should be provided and fitted by appropriately trained professionals. Please note: This product design is the property of Diversability Development Organization. No part of this design, including all original concepts and ideas contained herein, may be reproduced or transmitted in any form, or by any means, electronic or mechanical, for any purpose without the express written permission of Diversability Development Organization.