DDO collaborates with the industry experts to contribute to the advancement of the mobility and seating field.
- Whirlwind Wheelchair International – USA Whirlwind International – Partnering on distribution of RoughRider Wheelchair
- Motivation Charitable Trust – UK Motivation – Partnering in distribution of Motivation Sports wheelchairs
- Neurodevelopment Centre – Republic of Georgia NDC – Partnering in field trials
- Coalition for Independent Living – Republic of Georgia CIL – Partnering in field trials
- Asociación en Defensa del Infante Neurológico (AEDIN) – Argentina -Partnering in field trials. Visit this link to see our work with AEDIN.
CLASP is an innovative USAID-funded project implemented by UCP Wheels that increases access to a variety of quality, affordable mobility aids, and promotes appropriate provision globally. CLASP provides a solution to supply-side challenges faced by wheelchair service providers in less-resourced settings, including limited product variety, extensive lead time, and logistical burdens. Please see them by visiting the following links.
- International Society of Wheelchair Professionals (ISWP) – DDO is a member of ISWP and DDO products are listed on ISWP products list. DDO Chief Executive Director is a Professional Standards Board (PSB) member of ISWP
- World Health Organization (WHO) – Global Cooperation on Assistive Technology (GATE). DDO participated in all three levels of the Delphi Study which contributed to the creation of a Priority Assistive Products List (APL).
- Global Research, Innovation, and Education on Assistive Technology (GREAT) – DDO participated in GREAT summits in 2017 and 2019 and presented an eProceeding Snapshot which you could find as item GS12 by following this link.
- UNICEF Forum on Assistive Products for Children with Disabilities (APCD) in Copenhagen, Denmark. DDO was invited to participate in the forum
- Peel Regional Diversity Roundtable (RDR) – DDO is a member of the RDR. DDO Executive Director served as a Board Member
- Wheelchair Stakeholder Conference – DDO participated in the conference held in Bengaluru, India in 2018. The conference convened partners and sector experts who work in wheelchair provision in less-resourced settings to define the future priorities for the sector
- Choice International and DDO are working on inclusion through wheelchair sports initiatives
- Rehabilitation Engineering Society of North America (RESNA) Special Interest Group (SIG) – DDO is a member of RESNA International SIG