DDO collaborates with the industry experts to contribute to the advancement of the mobility and seating field.
- Whirlwind Wheelchair International – USA Whirlwind International – Partnering on distribution of RoughRider Wheelchair
- Motivation Charitable Trust – UK Motivation – Partnering in distribution of Motivation Sports wheelchairs
- Neurodevelopment Centre – Republic of Georgia NDC – Partnering in field trials
- Coalition for Independent Living – Republic of Georgia CIL – Partnering in field trials
- Asociación en Defensa del Infante Neurológico (AEDIN) – Argentina -Partnering in field trials. Visit this link to see our work with AEDIN.
CLASP is an innovative USAID-funded project implemented by UCP Wheels that increases access to a variety of quality, affordable mobility aids, and promotes appropriate provision globally. CLASP provides a solution to supply-side challenges faced by wheelchair service providers in less-resourced settings, including limited product variety, extensive lead time, and logistical burdens. Please see them by visiting the following links.
- International Society of Wheelchair Professionals (ISWP) DDO is a member of ISWP and DDO products are listed on ISWP products list. DDO Chief Executive Director is a Professional Standards Board member of ISWP
- World Health Organization (WHO) Global Cooperation on Assistive Technology (GATE). DDO participated in all three levels of the Delphi Study which contributed to the creation of a Priority Assistive Products List (APL).
- Global Research, Innovation, and Education on Assistive Technology (GREAT) DDO participated in GREAT summits in 2017 and 2019 and presented an eProceeding Snapshot which you could find as item GS12 by following this link.
- UNICEF Forum on Assistive Products for Children with Disabilities (APCD) in Copenhagen, Denmark. DDO was invited to participate in the forum
- Peel Regional Diversity Roundtable (RDR) DDO is a member of the RDR. DDO Executive Director served as a Board Member
- Wheelchair Stakeholder Conference – DDO participated in the conference held in Bengaluru, India in 2018. The conference convened partners and sector experts who work in wheelchair provision in less-resourced settings to define the future priorities for the sector
- Choice International and DDO are working on inclusion through wheelchair sports initiatives
- Rehabilitation Engineering Society of North America RESNA Special Interest Group (SIG) – DDO is a member of RESNA International SIG