DDO collaborates with the industry experts to contribute to the advancement of the mobility and seating field.
- Whirlwind Wheelchair International – USA Whirlwind International
- Motivation Charitable Trust – UK Motivation
- Neurodevelopment Centre – Republic of Georgia NDC
- Coalition for Independent Living – Republic of Georgia CIL
- Asociación en Defensa del Infante Neurológico (AEDIN) – Argentina. Visit this link to see our work with AEDIN.
CLASP is an innovative USAID-funded project implemented by UCP Wheels that increases access to a variety of quality, affordable mobility aids, and promotes appropriate provision globally. CLASP provides a solution to supply-side challenges faced by wheelchair service providers in less-resourced settings, including limited product variety, extensive lead time, and logistical burdens. Please see them by visiting the following links.
- DDO is a member of International Society of Wheelchair Professionals (ISWP) and DDO products are listed on ISWP products list.
- DDO is a member of World Health Organization (WHO) Global Cooperation on Assistive Technology (GATE). DDO participated in the delphi survey which contributed to the creation of a Priority Assistive Products List (APL).
- DDO participated in the First Global Research, Innovation, and Education on Assistive Technology (GREAT) Summit and presented an eProceeding Snapshot which you could find as item GS12 by following this link.
- DDO was invited to participate in the UNICEF Forum on Assistive Products for Children with Disabilities (APCD)
- DDO is a member of Peel Regional Diversity Roundtable RDR Member & our Executive Director served as a Board Member
- DDO participated in the Wheelchair Stakeholder Conference which convened partners and sector experts who work in wheelchair provision in less-resourced settings to define the future priorities for the sector.
- Connect to our Resource Directory via Rehabilitation Engineering Society of North America (RESNA) Special Interest Group (SIG 17) – International Rehabilitation Engineering Society of North America (RESNA) – SIG International